Yesterday afternoon, I went to the RV and got it all cleaned up and ready for us to come home. Marty's immune system will be down again from this chemo and so he is easily susceptible to germs and viruses. So I cleaned all the surfaces really well and left 2 diffusers going with OnGuard to help kill off any little "buggies" floating around.
Tomorrow we get to rest up from the hospital and then on Thursday, we begin outpatient visits to the hospital 3 days a week for labs, test result review, and transfusions (as needed).
Anyway, here are today's lab counts:
- white blood cell - 3.3, down from 4.4 yesterday (normal is 4.0-11.0)
- hemoglobin - 9.2, down from 9.5 yesterday (normal is 14.0-18.0)
- platelets - 3,000, down from 5,000 yesterday (normal is 140,000- 440,000)
- glucose - 218, up from 160 yesterday (normal is 70-110). His glucose level is going up because of the steroids they are giving him.
- He will not be receiving any platelets or blood today.
- Continuous - Leukemia T-Shirts, 25% of each T-shirt sale goes towards Marty's Cancer Fund (all T-shirts designed my me!) - http://www.zazzle.com/lickingleukemia
- July 12 - July 18, 2014 - Jamberry Nails Fundraiser, a minimum of 20% of all sales benefiting Marty's Cancer Fund https://www.facebook.com/events/1508420226058356/
- Continuous - Jewelry Fundraiser, scroll down Facebook page for Marty's Cancer Treatment Fund to see a variety of pretty jewelry available to sale with a portion of sales price benefiting Marty's Cancer Fund.
Somebody is excited that I brought him Freebirds for lunch.